Sunday, April 26, 2009

Something to feed my mind

I need something to feed my mind, because something ain’t right (no pun intended to Keith Sweat). So throughout this entry I will attempt to express in words the many things are going on in my life and things that I hope to happen.

It is late Sunday evening, just as I am settling in for bed; I can’t fall asleep because there are so many thoughts racing through my head. Have you ever felt like something was eating away at you and you know you should do something about it, but something in the back of your mind tells you to not take immediate action, to think things over a little bit more. Anyway, there is something eating away at me this very moment. I can’t exactly say right now, because it would truly hurt someone I care deeply about. Let’s just say I haven’t been completely honest about my feelings and I am having a hard time trying to maintain some sense and sensibility to a certain situation I need to deal with. However, when I do get this worked out I will post more about it. I hope all goes well for me.

Lately my past time has been consumed with reading novels and researching ways to better reach my career goals. I am still waiting to hear back from the University of Texas at Arlington graduate admission committee.

In one of my positngs, I spoke about going to South Africa for six weeks this summer, well that is not going to happen, at least not for right now. Hopefully my summer will consist of going to Washington DC, Philadelphia, New Orleans (?), New York, San Francisco (?), Hot Springs and possibly to Shreveport. Also, I am planning to attend my high school class reunion. So far the summer looks fulfilling.

Well, I am getting restless, though there are many feelings, emotions and thoughts that I am wrestling with I must get to bed and prepare myself for another day in this thing called Life. Life. Life.

No comments: