Thursday, January 07, 2010

Twenty-Ten


2010 is now. I am looking forward to not only a good year, but a great
decade. Moving forward I will lay the groundwork for many projects and
initiatives. I find it important to emphasize and remind myself of the
philosophy that will reside as the foundation of these efforts: Quality
over Quantity. It is a simple idea but one that gets lost in the shuffle
of everyday operations. I am different. I set my own standard. I play by
my own terms since I have decided to participate in this game of life.

So even if it takes more time to produce a great work then so be
it. At the end of it all, the product and process is more important than
the payout. Besides, if I produce enough quality I'll eventually have
quantity. It's that simple. Looking ahead to a good Life.

No comments: