Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It Did Not Go As Planned

I had hoped to wake up to a day filled with excitement; instead, it was filled with gloom. It was one of those days when it seemed like everything I'd worked hard for and took great pride in didn't even matter. There is a combination of things that has triggered these feelings and emotions to surface. First, I was so stressed out about finding an inexpensive airline ticket for my summer vacation I had been planning since forever (my fault because I waited so late). Secondly,I am planning a reception this weekend for my daughter's piano recital, again I have not sent out proper invitations. In addition to all of that my privacy has been invaded. Now that is what I am most upset about. There are just somethings that do not need to be taken for granted (Life, family, respect and God). Well, I am not going to bore you any longer with my problems, hopefully things will look up. Actually they already are, I got the airlines tickets at a steal. I am on my way! Later people! My Life.

No comments: