Sunday, October 11, 2009

Golden Life, Living!

Today I woke up feeling pretty darn good. Maybe because it's Friday, maybe because I went to bed feeling good. Whatever the case may be, I am in an awesome mood. Around 10 a.m. today this song pops into my head. I Am Living My Life Like It's Golden. That will be my theme song; right now, anyway. I pray that I am able to keep this new found spirit around because these last few weeks have been a bit challenging. I was talking with a co-worker who I consider to also be a friend and I was coming to talk to her about my problems that now seem small compared to what she is dealing with and going through. I once heard my pastor preach a sermon about receiving a blessing at someone else's expense. In my effort to tell my friend about my problem, she burst into tears about what was going on in her life. Wow! I wasn't expecting that. I was hoping she would be able to counsel me, but instead it ended up I had to counsel her. Anyway, from her sharing her major problem with me it helped me to realize that there is always someone dealing with more serious issues than myself. I have been blessed at the expense of someone else. I am living my life like it's golden. I have good health, no major financial constraints, drama free and best of all, I worship a God that loves me no matter what and no man will or shall come before him. Peace.

No comments: